GDI-Uganda is committed to furthering community-based development with total adherence to;
- Protect and save: the rights of the children and other vulnerable people.
- Community participation: Recognizing stakeholders in sustainability of all our Projects
- Compassion and Godliness: Being a Voice, a Heart and a Hand to vulnerable communities with emphasis to Orphans, children, girls, disadvantaged Youth, Women, People Living with HIV/AIDS (PHLAs) and Persons with Disabilities (PwDs). This emulates the story of Good Samaritan.
- Gender equality and equity: We recognize the need for our work to reflect and promote respect for gender and diversity issues.
- Teamwork: Believing that one hand alone can’t do everything. It is a collective responsibility to realize the mission of GDI-Uganda through Team Building.
- Openness: to New Ideas and Innovations
- Accountability: Delivery of Effective and Efficient Services and being accountable to the Public